I can’t remember the last time I made an ATC (artist trading card) so I thought I would made some more. This will be number 1 of a set of 4 that I am sharing with you today, the remaining 3 will be featured very soon.
Supplies List :-
- DecoArt Media White Gesso
- DecoArt Media Texture Paste
- DecoArt Media Matte Medium
- DecoArt Fluid Acrylics Metallic Silver, Phthalo Turquoise, Cobalt Teal Hue
- DecoArt Shimmer Mister White
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist ; Patina
- Scrapiniec Decorative Chipboard
- That’s Crafty ATC White/Greyboards
- Matte Silver Sequins
- Petaloo Darjeeling Tiny Flwoers
- Cotton Lace from Lavish Laces Etsy Store
- Spellbinders Media Mixage Ephemera
- Darice Hemp
Thanks for popping round
4 thoughts on “Smile ATC”
ADORE the colour, it speaks to you staight away.
Great ATC. It’s got everything going on, but in such a beautiful way. Textures, layers, adornments, colour, and a focus on which to rest your eye.
A really great make Sarah. Love it. ~ Cobs. x
Thanks cobs, Ive got another 3 to blog 😉 having so much making them too, there is as much goes into these wee things as does a card .. so much fun, glad you liked it xx
Love the colour Sarah
Thanks Cheryl, I do love shades of blue 🙂