A warm welcome to Blogmas Day 10! .. gosh we are into double digits now 🙂 we have 14 more days left until Christmas Eve and of course the end of Blogmas!
Today I have a masculine gift box to share with you.. it started out as a plain brown hexagonal paper mache box…
I half started making this the other night when I made a christmas card and mixed up too much of the light green paint, and instead of wasting it, I painted the lid of this box.
Supplies List :-
- 1 x paper mache box
- Paperartsy Hyde Park Semi Opaque Green Paint
- Deco Art Media Tinting Base .. when I mixed it with the Hyde park it gave me the colour on the lid.
- First Edition Wild at Heart 6×6 patterned paper stack (I love this stack)
- Double Sided Tape
- Black Tartan Ribbon from Stampers Grove
- 3 x Painted Pinecones from Hobbycraft (you get 6 in a bunch)
- Hot glue gun to stick the pinecones down
Now that I am writing this blog post and looking at the picture I am wishing that I had edged all the paper panels and the edges of the lid with distress ink just to give it some definition..
As always, thank you for popping round and I will see you tomorrow for Day 11 🙂
9 thoughts on “Masculine Christmas Gift Box”
I love your blog! I also made a post about christmas gift ideas, https://theycallmekri.wordpress.com/2016/12/18/gift-ideas-for-the-last-minute-shoppers/ it would be great if we can support each other’s ideas 🙂 Have a great weekend 🙂
We are our own worst critics. I ALWAYS find something I need to tweak when I’m ready to post! I think it looks great!
I always do too then think to myself why I didn’t think about it when I was in the middle of making it lol.. Too much thinking! Thank you 😊
Cute box – love the pine cones on the top.
Thank you 😊
Very nice Sarah!
Thanks Jody x